red top

Status
Not open for further replies.

78AND80MC

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 14, 2010
RIVERSIDE CA
richp85elco said:
i found a guy that sells the bigger 34/78 redtop 800cca 1000ca for $120 anybody else in LA looking for one, he only has two and i might pick up both? production date is 10/11 on these and they are still in the interstate plastic wrapping.

hey bro

i found a guy at the long beach hi performance Swapmeet this weekend that has the Yellow or the Red top Optima battery for $80 with warranty. he had a good selection.

i will send you a pm with his info just in case you want to check them out.

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
78AND80MC said:
richp85elco said:
i found a guy that sells the bigger 34/78 redtop 800cca 1000ca for $120 anybody else in LA looking for one, he only has two and i might pick up both? production date is 10/11 on these and they are still in the interstate plastic wrapping.

hey bro

i found a guy at the long beach hi performance Swapmeet this weekend that has the Yellow or the Red top Optima battery for $80 with warranty. he had a good selection.

pm me too please, i cant find the guys info and its prob the same guy

richp85elco

Master Mechanic
Feb 3, 2011
Long Beach, CA
78AND80MC said:
richp85elco said:

hey bro

THanks bro!!! I just bought one for 120 cause I didnt want to wait any longer but I still need another one for my daily so i will give him a call

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor