Regal Limited Dash Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

85' 3.8 Limited

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 2, 2010
I don't know if this will help... But mine always turns on when I turn on my headlights and the other button next to it. And both the boarder line and the letters light up.

DirtyMexican210

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 7, 2011
any update on this??
i jus finished takin mine off, theres two wires that are attatched to the plastic but dont see any kind of bulb :|
if anything im gonna buy a few leds n wire them seperate.. hopefully itll work :?

Conan-64

Apprentice
Jun 3, 2010
Southeastern PA.
Dirty, i got into mine and found a label on a small box (The size of a standard relay) thay read 110v. it looked like it went to the dash plaque, so i stoped there... if pissible post pics. ill try and get some of the box im talking about.

Conan-64

Apprentice
Jun 3, 2010
Southeastern PA.
the relay is just behind the glove box (i removed my glove box to get to it) to the left. i took this to my local NAPA and they were unable to help me. i did some other Googleing and found thie panel is called electroluminesint and is powered by a 110v converter (with i'm pretty sure is this box). Bad part is o cant find any place to by this thing....

Attachments

• relay1.jpg
    relay1.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 1,560
  • relay2.jpg
    relay2.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 1,577
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor