Regal Picture thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boostmaster

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 22, 2011
I've been looking around here and notice that there seems to be a large number of "odd" colored regals (d84 and so forth)... I was wondering why there was not a thread so that people could post up pics of the different color combos and option combos...
I don't have one but I would like to see what you all have...

ve3oky

Greasemonkey
May 30, 2012
Ontario Canada
My 1980 Buick Regal Somerset

normal_101_9266.JPG

suffrn6

Greasemonkey
Sep 10, 2011
saint john, nb canada
1986 Regal T type

Attachments

• IMG_3531.JPG
    IMG_3531.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 2,312

boostmaster

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 22, 2011
That Somerset is sweet! I love the color combo...
The white one reminds me of a ttype we used to have... - miss that car.

As for the 80's paint, I had one of those as well... The more I cleaned, the worse it got. LOL

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
This was my 1981 Regal with factory paint, I added the scoop,rear spoiler,fender vents,bra, rims and tires and blacked out all the chrome and built a 406 Chevy for it that ended up in my Monte when sold the Regal.
I would still like to build another someday that looks like a T-Type and with T-Tops.

Attachments

• hpqscan0016.jpg
    hpqscan0016.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 2,151

1983regal

Master Mechanic
May 2, 2011
St. Louis MO.

Attachments

• 83 Regal.jpg
    83 Regal.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,998
  • 83 regal 2.jpg
    83 regal 2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 2,000

bigdawg

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2011
565bbchevy said:
This was my 1981 Regal with factory paint, I added the scoop,rear spoiler,fender vents,bra, rims and tires and blacked out all the chrome and built a 406 Chevy for it that ended up in my Monte when sold the Regal.
I would still like to build another someday that looks like a T-Type and with T-Tops.

that is a beutiful regal but i have to ask what kind of springs are you using to get that ride height cause thats exactly what i want for mine

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
bigdawg said:
565bbchevy said:

that is a beutiful regal but i have to ask what kind of springs are you using to get that ride height cause thats exactly what i want for mine

I think the fronts were TRW sbc with ac stock replacement springs but I never reinstalled my air and the rears were cargo coils.It's possible I had rubber spacers in the rear to even it out but I honestly don't remember, but I did have taller tires which made it sit a little higher I think they were 235/70. The picture is deceiving because of how dark the wheelwells are it makes it hard to see the top of the tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor