Replacement frame for a 85 elcamino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
The frame that was found on Craigslist I appreciate but it’s pretty far out from me

I doubt you're going to find anything in your neck of the woods. Try and see what you find on www.car-part.com. If you have an LKQ nearby they ship amongst themselves free to you.

Reactions: 1 user

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
If your welding skills are up to the test, then you could use another G frame to repair it, but that is a tall order- even for this junkyard guy.

To tow you only need a 1/2 ton pickup and U-haul rental. 800 miles one way is a weekender (with plenty of coffee and 5 hour energy.)

57 Handyman

Master Mechanic
Feb 6, 2017
Here's what I went thru last year...

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
this guy has EVERYTHING.I'm told it's worth the trip
He’s salty! I tried to buy something from him, but I decided I didn’t need to buy a piece of that rock haha.

But, good El Camino frames are darn rare in this neck of the woods. He might be a viable option if he has one.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
I know a guy thqat has several, but Oklahoma

Joshyboy2k05

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 14, 2021
Troy, NH
He’s salty! I tried to buy something from him, but I decided I didn’t need to buy a piece of that rock haha.

But, good El Camino frames are darn rare in this neck of the woods. He might be a viable option if he has one.
just got in contact with the owner of this warehouse, nothing yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor