Not open for further replies.

86_olds

G-Body Guru
Jul 26, 2009
so cal
crucial118 said:
86_olds said:
which lenght did u get i need one for my cutty

Mine was the 2 piece design also. And mine broke at the transmission on the smaller piece. The one I got, for my 86 Cutty, from Adv Auto was a Motormite Speedometer Cable, part #03160 with a 1yr warranty for $10.99. That was the 1 piece cable. I have cruise also, but it has nothing to do with my speedo cable.
i removed my cruise crazy me i didnt even test it to see if it worked but since i never used it

85ss808

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 2, 2010
Kapolei, HI
Turns out the 84" cable works fine, so for anyone who replaces this thing, even though the stocker is ~94" the difference didn't matter. Anyone need a Lokar SP-1500U brand new in the box? Summit is charging me 10% to return it and I have to pay the shipping :evil:

oldspower

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 13, 2011
hmm maybe this is why my speedo doesnt work in my 81 cutlass?? since i got it it hasnt worked but dont even know where to start to look

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor