Ricer mufflers

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
Because like someone said before they are esentially just a straight through glasspack, except instead of being inline, they are located at the end of the system.

You know how standard glasspacks pop and crackle, I would expect the same out of any straight through style muffler with either fiberglass or steel wool as the sound absorber.

Now that is some good work. I always liked the Fiero V8 swaps myself and hopefully some day will have one.

As for the exhaust, what gave me the idea is my neighbors Challenger. It has the mufflers up front and in the back are the resonators which are pretty big.

If I find some for a few bucks I will give it a shot, I might even check out the junk yards and see what I can come up with.

Blake442 said:
I never thought I'd say this, but that Civic is awesome! Watch some of the other vids of it...

I think the guy is now making a LS1 powered s2000 drag car.That Civette was on Speed TVs Passtime

Blake442 said:
I looked through his build thread, it looks like a fun little car. I'd drive it!

for the 25k he said he would have sold it for, I would pay that! especially for a 10 second rwd civic :shock:

I am in love...with a Civic? Seriously, Epic Win!!! I Wanted to do the Vette rear transaxle/LS1 in my Cutlass, but I never would have thought to make it work in a EK Civic hatch. I still call BS on the price he claimed to have paid for the two cars, but nevertheless, it's an amazing project. Plus, it must handle pretty good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor