Rims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol are they chrome or black?

those 18s on that regal look badass!!! ive got the same wheels in 15', now im wishing i had bought them in 18". big difference!

P4260114.jpg

Or you could color cordinate the chev rallies and see what they look like. Won't cost you anything but a couple rattle cans of paint since you already have them. It might fool you and look great painted to match with the trim rings and caps.

gs dewd said:
Or you could color cordinate the chev rallies and see what they look like. Won't cost you anything but a couple rattle cans of paint since you already have them. It might fool you and look great painted to match with the trim rings and caps.

see, if they were regular rallyes i would do that, but these are all chrome.

see
regal5-1.jpg

i will definatly try em out though and see what they look like

i like those allot. ^
how much did those cost you?

they were 1600, but its the only way to get a 18x9.5 is to have them custom made. of course they are cheaper if you go smaller. but to be honest the reactions i get from people make it worth every penny, thanks

those are sweet but 1600 is about 900 over my budget lol. I really cannot find ANY 15-16's that really stick out to me. Not really any 17's either. Guess Im keeping my current wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor