• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
gotta keep this thread going hahaha
I just found it. I've often thought that it would be nice to have a thread for the assorted offers we all receive but don't know how to keep it organized. My inbox has deals from Holley, Racetronix, Chirco, Shock Surplus, G Force, High Flow Fuel, Carven Exhaust, Custom Speaker Pods, Southwest Speed, Quantum Fuel Systems, Snake Eater, Eckler's, Motion Raceworks, BLP Racing, Race Choice, Sport Compact Warehouse, Del City, JMS Performance, Speed Inc, Sound of Tristate, and a couple others. The discounts almost always go to waste.

If someone finds a way to keep that organized I'll share every coupon I get.

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I just found it. I've often thought that it would be nice to have a thread for the assorted offers we all receive but don't know how to keep it organized. My inbox has deals from Holley, Racetronix, Chirco, Shock Surplus, G Force, High Flow Fuel, Carven Exhaust, Custom Speaker Pods, Southwest Speed, Quantum Fuel Systems, Snake Eater, Eckler's, Motion Raceworks, BLP Racing, Race Choice, Sport Compact Warehouse, Del City, JMS Performance, Speed Inc, Sound of Tristate, and a couple others. The discounts almost always go to waste.

If someone finds a way to keep that organized I'll share every coupon I get.
I would think you could talk someone else into starting a thread and then updating it with codes people send in and just keep it at the first post. Sounds like a lot of work but I'm sure we got some schmuck who will do it...... hahahah

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor