"Roll call" on g-body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IhaveNoPantsOn

Greasemonkey
Feb 22, 2009
Holyoke, MA
I've got stickers of all the aftermarket brand parts on/in my GP on the driver's quarter window, and think it looks pretty cool. Not the exact same thing, but same idea. Plus you don't have to worry about messing up the paint if you need to remove one. I'll try to get a pic up tomorrow.

HurstOlds

Master Mechanic
Sep 21, 2007
Illinois
Rice

ew, no.

yourownself

Master Mechanic
Sep 8, 2008
stoughton, ma
when people in my store ask me if stickers will look good on their car, i tell them this:
it's your car, and the only opinion that counts is your own. if you want them, put them on, if you decide that you made a mistake, and you want them off, they are easily removed with a little WD-40. the lesson is much easier learned than the opinion is persuaded.

accept for the kid who came in to buy the faux vents for his brand new g37. i told that idiot to go buy a honda if he wanted packaged individuality.

IhaveNoPantsOn

Greasemonkey
Feb 22, 2009
Holyoke, MA
16072640127_large.jpg

I don't think it looks too bad, but that's just me.

itsnotanova

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2008
Bastrop,Tx
NoPants, I like the performance parts stickers in the windows also. But it's got to be part of a complete look. To me you can't have the stickers unless you really do have the parts. That and your car is built to go real fast in a straight line for a quarter mile at a time. Maybe top speed on salt too.

83Cutlass2181

Greasemonkey
Jun 3, 2008
mine go on my toolboxes, but i do agree with a previous post, and a gbody might be able to pull off the rear window stickers, but only done right.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I used to put my stickers on my truck, which was stock. I thought it was funny and ironic as I tend to find stickers silly on cars. I try to fly a little under the radar as it invites fewer problems from cops and thieves. Plus, to some people, an excess of stickers makes the car look a bit redneck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor