83LSWagon

Apprentice
Aug 19, 2008
Anybody see one? Just curios how it would look. :lol:

itsnotanova

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2008
Bastrop,Tx
I've seen a el camino with a chopped top and it looked goofy to me. I think a wagon is about the only gbody that can pull it off

83LSWagon

Apprentice
Aug 19, 2008
I'm not really sure how it would look, but I agree, if any G-Body can pull it off, its the wagon(but that doesn't mean I'm going to do it :lol: )

Jman

Greasemonkey
Jan 4, 2006
Ontario
his montes are dealer conversions from new, not some back yard hack job

Jman

Greasemonkey
Jan 4, 2006
Ontario
and he has 3 of them

Jman

Greasemonkey
Jan 4, 2006
Ontario
Tony is a member here, but when he tries to post he gets the boot, so i'm copy and pasteing an e-mail from him.

My Monte convertibles are no back yard hack jobs as jman stated . Dealers ordered them GM sent them out tobe converted then they sold off dealers showrooms.
motivator3321724.jpg

motivator6799125.jpg

poster49817846.jpg

convertible parts car
parts176.jpg

joe.jpg

converttag-1.jpg

TonySticker.jpg

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
They look like well done, thorough conversions. I've seen cars like this before, but to me, a convertible conversion on a 3rd or 4th generation Monte just doesn't look quite right. To me, these cars look much better with the roof still on.

Attachments

• Center Brace 2.jpg
    Center Brace 2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 218
  • Center Brace 3.jpg
    Center Brace 3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 242
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor