442 Rough '85 442 Tulsa OK $3500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Needs to drop a zero off that price,550$ sounds better so you can put that other 5g on sheet metal and welding supplies
I was looking at it for a donor car for my wagon, figured it was worth 1500 or so, maybe a little more once I got a look at it/receipts. Figured there was very little there to sell to defray purchase price, so I was REALLY blown away by 5500

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Compared to this... those are smokin deals.
Guy I worked with bought a Moser 9" for his chevelle, was $2900 in 1998 dollars. Frame powder coating a frame here would run about $750-100 depending on how much blasting it took to get it clean

When you start paying $100+/hour for shop labor, it adds up FAST

Still not worth anywhere close to ask to me though.

Reactions: 1 user

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
If I was going to spend that kind of money for a stock frame I would just put it towards a Swartz chassis and gain a major improvement.
Or just modify my own frame and spend the savings on go fast parts.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor