Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan

"Clean living"... right.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Once again, explain to me why I should not have deleted this thread.

"This" thread, or "that" thread? I am confused.

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Whiney keyboard warriors are going to whiney keyboard warrior.

If you have rusty frame rails, you shouldn't be anywhere near a computer right now.
"Whiney keyboard warriors" Really Mike? I have a pretty good memory, and i'm recalling your the one who had a Whiney a** problem with my non political blog you ASSUMED was political, yet you KNOWINGLY post up a Political blog, in fact stating it within the first line, yet that's acceptable somehow here? I play by, and agree too the rules, but they better be for everyone. ...... yet when you break the rules, suddenly its a free pass. Your article is very informative, yet so was mine, not arguing that aspect of it, yet the hammer falls on speculation rather than on facts around here.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
However: It's not what you say - it's how you say it.

On my 1st day of college when Mom and Pop dropped me off we seen a sign in a dorm window that read 'Parents, we want your daughters' . I'm confident that there are times when that phrase could have a different meaning if used in a different context - 'it's how you say it' that created somewhat of an issue for some of the parents, or at least for some of the parents that were dropping off their daughter for a 'new experience'.

This thread is about a common cause for most of us. The politics of it is that Mike was attempting to get us involved in the political portion of our society that is consdered good citzenship - leave it at that.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
What in the bloody hell did I just read in the last 3 pages?

Being on topic, you might need a third party browser to sign the petition, the site told me I needed a VPN for some reason.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
"Whiney keyboard warriors" Really Mike? I have a pretty good memory, and i'm recalling your the one who had a Whiney a** problem with my non political blog you ASSUMED was political, yet you KNOWINGLY post up a Political blog, in fact stating it within the first line, yet that's acceptable somehow here? I play by, and agree too the rules, but they better be for everyone. ...... yet when you break the rules, suddenly its a free pass. Your article is very informative, yet so was mine, not arguing that aspect of it, yet the hammer falls on speculation rather than on facts around here.

Call it "Mike Privilege" if it makes you feel better. It doesn't exist... but, you claim it does, so it must. I tried to be as transparent as possible.

We are all welcome to come and go as we please. And there are other forums and platforms for us to express our agendas unencumbered.

I am uncertain what validation you want here? As is the boss. COVID got you down? Need a hug? I'd be lying if said I recall anything I post up here (or on any forum for that matter) one day to the next... it really isn't important to me. I can take it or leave it. Sorry, if it hurts you to learn you don't matter that much to me username blk7gxn.

This sh*t isn't real. And if it feels too real to you, please just put me on ignore.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
JFC just drop it already, FFS.

I took his "blog" (?) stating that it was "technically political" as him knowing that there was a non-zero probability it would get deleted, simply because it involved federal legislation. That was a fair assumption, but I MADE THE ****ING CALL that yeah, maybe, but its relevant to ****ing EVERYONE, DOESN'T try to stir sh*t up (cough) and wasn't going on any drunk-uncle rants and tirades about "money laundering schemes", "global warming isn't real", and "ICE bans," in some totally random thread about carbon taxes, that maybe I'd allow it. Seems pretty clear cut to me.

200.gif

These are the rules. I get to make them, I get to enforce them, I try to be fair and do the right thing, and that means that while maybe "technically" these two threads maybe have a tiny bit in common, the differences are plain as day. If you don't like it, 🤷 sorry not sorry, you can go post that kind of thing someplace else.

Reactions: 1 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
  • Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor