Saddest day of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenRegal87

Apprentice
Nov 9, 2016
Plattsburgh, NY
Yesterday was the saddest day for me. I had to scrap the Regal, the frame was broken and just too far gone to fix..... I wanna thank everyone who has given me their knowledge and help. Thank you all so much.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
that sucks, can't you keep the car for parts for your next G body project? By your signature it lloks like you've got a nice power plant and exhast sytem in the Regal

GreenRegal87

Apprentice
Nov 9, 2016
Plattsburgh, NY
I have already pulled all my parts and engine, the town is on my but to get rid of it so I cant keep it but I did find a 1986 Z28 rust free... ill pop in from time to time to say hi but im gonna have a f body.

Reactions: 1 user

85442/86buick

G-Body Guru
Feb 12, 2013
Perth Country , Ontario
sorry to hear of your lost...............hopefully you strip the carcass bare. For the next project

oh it is a sad day ,lost one to the dark side

enjoy the new project

Reactions: 1 user

GreenRegal87

Apprentice
Nov 9, 2016
Plattsburgh, NY
Thanks and I traded the guy I bought the Camaro from the car for his monte SS for parts.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I have already pulled all my parts and engine, the town is on my but to get rid of it so I cant keep it but I did find a 1986 Z28 rust free... ill pop in from time to time to say hi but im gonna have a f body.

you'll have the grow a mullet now...:p

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

GreenRegal87

Apprentice
Nov 9, 2016
Plattsburgh, NY
hahaha yup. I dont think I can grow enough hair anymore for that lol its getting thinner:D

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky

The town is forcing you to get rid of it? Just another reason I don't want to live in the city. I like being out in the country. I can have as many old cars as I can afford and have space for.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

GreenRegal87

Apprentice
Nov 9, 2016
Plattsburgh, NY
My town is a @$&! to deal with. Cant have any unreg cars or any non running cars on your land

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
The town is forcing you to get rid of it? Just another reason I don't want to live in the city. I like being out in the country. I can have as many old cars as I can afford and have space for.

my son is out in the country now after the city told him to get rid of the chickens and the coup for the benefit of his kids. You could not see the chickens or hear them

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor