SCREW GOODMARK

Status
Not open for further replies.

mheath717

Master Mechanic
Nov 13, 2008
Florida
Re: **** SUMMIT RACING **** GOODMARK

Ive only bought maybe four things from summit, but have never had any issues. But I have never ordered a hood for an elky so... I dont know lol.

86 maroon gp 2+2

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2010
Oxford, MI
Re: SCREW SUMMIT RACING **** GOODMARK

the good thing about summit is that they sell items at discounted prices :D got $100 off my floor pan from summit than buying it for $100 more straight from goodmark

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
Re: SCREW SUMMIT RACING **** GOODMARK

86 maroon gp 2+2 said:
the good thing about summit is that they sell items at discounted prices :D got $100 off my floor pan from summit than buying it for $100 more straight from goodmark
yeah summit was much cheaper thats why i bought it. i shouldent have to worry about getting a dicked up hood

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
Re: **** SUMMIT RACING **** GOODMARK

Dave V said:
well that's why i don't buy a hood unless i can pick it up locally. anyhow i will say you will find that the hood by the right rear corner is going to have a dent unless they fixed the mold as i went thru 2 and my body guy told me it had to be in the tool cause they are in the same spot this was back in 2002 when i did my 83.

X2 I contacted Good Mark and they hooked me up with the local distributor.
I called him and picked it up at his house here in PHX. He had a hole garage full of sheet metal 8)
He gave me a good deal also $425. We unpacked it and checked it rt there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor