jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Check these out. I purchased them a few years ago and they worked great. You can repaint to better match if you want.
https://www.seatbeltplanet.com/i-30...push-button-buckles.html?ref=category:1389309
I bought a set of 4 of these, 2 for the inner belts, and 2 to cut up to cover the belt where it exits the carpet at the door sill. These are the maroon version, next to the backside of the original kick panel for color comparison (have an email in to them to verify maroon were shipped). It is pretty close to the SEM I'm using...although I have to say i will never do another red/maroon interior, too many variables out there. Black or navy is easy
SAM_1819.JPG

Next to bucket seat inner for comparison
SAM_1820.JPG

Overall, for a universal part, they're reasonable, and will be a lot better than the broken stuff that was in the car. They are a little short, and won't hold the buckle up like the original sleeves, but I'm using bench inner belts in these sleeves anyway, so AS ALWAYS, your experience/fitment/satisfaction will differ

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

jimsmonte80

Apprentice
Aug 22, 2011
I bought a set of 4 of these, 2 for the inner belts, and 2 to cut up to cover the belt where it exits the carpet at the door sill. These are the maroon version, next to the backside of the original kick panel for color comparison (have an email in to them to verify maroon were shipped). It is pretty close to the SEM I'm using...although I have to say i will never do another red/maroon interior, too many variables out there. Black or navy is easy
View attachment 110249

Next to bucket seat inner for comparison
View attachment 110250

Overall, for a universal part, they're reasonable, and will be a lot better than the broken stuff that was in the car. They are a little short, and won't hold the buckle up like the original sleeves, but I'm using bench inner belts in these sleeves anyway, so AS ALWAYS, your experience/fitment/satisfaction will differ

I have noticed that they do seem a little shorter then the originals, and yes, it does not hold the buckle up like the originals. I have noticed though. Because these are a few inches shorter, the buckle does come across your lap more, allowing the angle of the shoulder strap not to be as close to your neck cause it to irritate your neck. Am I correct into thinking that the strap that mounts to the inner hump is the same length for buckets as it is for bench seats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor