Seen on Craig's List -Olds parts

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Was looking on Craig's List and figured someone from the group might be looking for these parts ( NOT MINE !!). There is a 4dr 1984 Cutlass with A/C in Bridgewater, Mass. someone is parting out and a Gentlman in Dracut,Mass selling B.O.P automatic transmissions TH400's long and short stock says 60' thru 80's $350 and down. Up to you to look them up and deal with them. Seen the guy selling the transmissions on there for a while.

Reactions: Sweet_Johnny
Was looking on Craig's List and figured someone from the group might be looking for these parts ( NOT MINE !!). There is a 4dr 1984 Cutlass with A/C in Bridgewater, Mass. someone is parting out and a Gentlman in Dracut,Mass selling B.O.P automatic transmissions TH400's long and short stock says 60' thru 80's $350 and down. Up to you to look them up and deal with them. Seen the guy selling the transmissions on there for a while.
The guy in Bridgewater, if it’s the same guy I bought from, has parts for that silver 4 door car but the car itself is gone. He has a quite a bit of gbody parts in a storage container in his small wrecking yard. If it’s the same guy.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor