patmckinneyracing said:
No you can't come down here and take our rust free parts. Dat ain't right :wtf:

I don't see your name on 'em!

I took a whole rust-free car... :banana:

Speaking of shipping parts...

A couple of weeks ago I replaced the exhaust on my 442:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16633

Now check this out...

I ordered the complete exhaust parts/kit from Amazon.com and the parts were shipped UPS. I was at work when my wife called and said, "Somebody put a bunch of pipes in our front yard." I had no idea what she was talking about and sent her outside to see what was up. She tells me that all the pipes are addressed to me. Amazon shipped all the exhaust pipes by just slapping a UPS sticker on each pipe!

pmoore4321 said:
Amazon shipped all the exhaust pipes by just slapping a UPS sticker on each pipe!

So? I've shipped bumper cores by UPS the same way. Tire Rack ships their new tires that way also.

I gotta place right up the street from me that ships & recieves oversized items. All I do is call or walk in & tell them the zip code, what item is & they figure out the rest n give me a quote about 1 hour later. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor