Show your 78-80 Oldsmobile Salon or 442

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Nice Cutlass salon!! Sounds like a nice driver! Especially with a stick :) I really like the fastback design of these cars. Can probably make a mean looking pro-touring build. Has anyone seen these 442 hot wheels?
aYBwK8t.png

gxvWzhG.png
I had a yellow one I think my daughter still has it

Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Dude that is awesome! I love 78-80 Oldsmobile's, especially the Hurst olds w-30.
But what is even more awesome is your daughter getting into cars!!
I can only hope, when I have children, that they enjoy being hands on. It doesn't matter to me if they'll like g-bodies as long as they have a desire to learn how these man-made machines work. My dad always said if it's man-made than a man can work on it, well I would like to say 'person' because this hobby belongs to all ages, walks of life and gender haha
Hopefully your daughter sticks with it and soon enough what is fun to her now will become a full fledged passion when she is older. Thanks clutch for that moment of inspiration.
Maybe the next generation won't be as lost as millenials lol
You like that read 78 W-31 build

kalidromos13

Master Mechanic
Oct 12, 2016
Palmdale, CA
That's great man, YOU inspire me! And seeing your daughter tag along with her old man gives me hope for when I have kids haha
Nice! I wish I had one haha my favorite hot wheels was a 78 trans am lol I stumbled on a eBay ad for one and I was like dang I never knew they made these! Cool hot wheels if I can get my hands on a salon I would definitely do a build exactly like that hot wheels haha
And yes!! haha you're doing what I want to do with my olds eventually (put an olds engine 350 or a 455 and manual transmission)
I know you've mentioned having a 79 HO
I like your style haha

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
That's great man, YOU inspire me! And seeing your daughter tag along with her old man gives me hope for when I have kids haha
Nice! I wish I had one haha my favorite hot wheels was a 78 trans am lol I stumbled on a eBay ad for one and I was like dang I never knew they made these! Cool hot wheels if I can get my hands on a salon I would definitely do a build exactly like that hot wheels haha
And yes!! haha you're doing what I want to do with my olds eventually (put an olds engine 350 or a 455 and manual transmission)
I like your style haha
I like your style haha
Lol you might want to look at a thred called 87 442 the way they they should have been lol it's my other car my daughter is in that one to

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor