side view mirror mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlola

Master Mechanic
Feb 5, 2011
It's been so long since I had everything together. Today I noticed that my passenger door doesn't have the holes to mount the side view mirror. I thought maybe it had something to do with the mechanism to move the mirror on the driver side, but there is nothing on the passengers. Nothing, not even a screw or bolt hole. My mirrors are buried somewhere under something so I don't have them to look at and see how they differentiate. I do have another set of doors here, and both have the big hole in the center, and 3 small bolt holes around it to stick it on. I feel like im losing it.. How is this thing supposed to attach?

79 monte btw, not sure what year I pulled the door from. It was a bone stock wrecker, so nothing that had anything shaved..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor