slp-17x8 zr-1 wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2006
just lowerd my cutlass ,and was surfing the wb and found theese wheels they say they fit the g-bodys and im looking if i get the wheels to run 255-45-17 on the rear and 245-45-17 on the front . the wheel is a 17x8 .is anyone running these wheels on there g-body.what is the backspacing

jonnyslick

G-Body Guru
Jun 2, 2008
Crossville, TN
I'd like to see somebody photochop them onto a G-body to see what they look like. I'm going to be taking a close look at them along with my other consideration of Coys.

8)

itsnotanova

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2008
Bastrop,Tx
jonnyslick said:
I'd like to see somebody photochop them onto a G-body to see what they look like. I'm going to be taking a close look at them along with my other consideration of Coys.

8)
I have 16x8's with 245/45 on the front and 17x9.5's with 275/35 on the back of my malibu. I have to use spacers but they look good

itsnotanova

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2008
Bastrop,Tx
I'll see what I can do. Might be a day or two

jonnyslick said:
Got a pic of it?

itsnotanova

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2008
Bastrop,Tx
I put a picture of my bu in my signature. let see if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor