slp-17x8 zr-1 wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsnotanova

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2008
Bastrop,Tx
Not what I was hoping for. I wanted my picture to show instead of the link. I'll keep trying. Back to the subject of the ZR1 wheels. My malibu doesn't rub in the back with the 9.5's around corners since I put new poly body bushings on. I only have about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch clearance on bothsides of the tires for the rear. The front is a different story. It rubs in the front and back of the wheel well when making tight corners. it also rubs when i bottom out. I lowered the front about 3inches and that more than likely why it rubs so much. When it does rub it's not that bad so I just live with it.
I originaly started turning my El camino into a pro-touring vehicle. I had 17x11 ZR1 wheels with315/35's on the back of it. It looked really really cool, but it took a LOT of frame modifcation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor