Sound deadener?

Status
Not open for further replies.

6togo

Apprentice
Apr 25, 2013
Wanting to do some deadener while the body is tripped down but cant make up my mind on good quality buytl product. I know D-mat extreme is good but way over priced then Damplifier pro gets great reviews Audio technix is sold out of 80mil for about two months and Fatmat mega is priced right but gets mixed reviews i think mostly because guys confuse it with the orginal asphalt type. Whats the go to for guys here on the forum please no peel and seal comments only good Butyl deadeners.

swaggasaur

Apprentice
Apr 17, 2011
I use Damplifier pro, i haven't used any other brand. But it's done great for me.
Easy to apply, and sticks to everything

6togo

Apprentice
Apr 25, 2013
I know Damp pro is good it gets great feedback but its still pricey VS. Fatmat mega and Audio technix. I know the old attage you get what you pay for but i think there are some smaller companies out there that make the same or better mat for less just not paying for the hype! Raamat BXT 2 has got good reviews also!

swaggasaur

Apprentice
Apr 17, 2011
Second Skin has sales quite often for free shipping, which is atleast $50 + off your total.
Second skin is a vendor on SMD forums, and they usually get the best deals.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
I have to look in my thread, but I bought some stuff off of ebay 1+ year ago, and it went down nice, doesn't stink, and was affordable.

darbysan

Master Mechanic
Apr 3, 2007
Las Vegas, NV

6togo

Apprentice
Apr 25, 2013
Did you use the newwest Raamat bxt 2? Did you use the ensolite with it also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor