SPONGE BOB NOT SO SOFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CADILLAC MOANE

Apprentice
Oct 1, 2011
This car may not be your favorite, hell its not my favorite but it is very detailed.. the reason that I defend it is mainly because this is one of my club members cars and I put in a lot of time myself detailing the engine compartment.. The SB look is not for everybody including myself but just from seeing this car for the first time primered down with a 6 cylinder to what it looks like now.. It takes all the trophies at every show here in Vegas and the haters get mad because they lost to a cartoon car.. So really whos getting sh*tted on? But I can say that it came along way with a lot of a time and money invested on the owners part and my part.. so hell yea imma defend it

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT said:
Callin his bottles tacky is border line hating,and whats with all the opinions,some of yall opinions would get yall head and neck rearranged,save that sh*t,basically if you aint got nothing good to say stfu.

I can see why you think that. but like i said, that just my opinion. I dont got nuthn else to say bout the car. That painted plastic aint my style. Thats all i said. And I hope it got prepped well...
And if ya read my second post, I straight up said "I cant knock it cuz its better than mine"...Thats some nice *ss hatin. I dont got no reason to hate on somebody as long as their car makes them happy.

And opinions. Cmon bruh...Were on an online forum. If people post pics and all that, They better be ready for opinions good or bad.
I was tryna post earlier but my phone died. So OP... Really hope u aint referrin to me as "hatin".... One small comment about some plastic pieces. Didnt say nuthn else bout the whip. Cuz there aint sh*t to say. Maybe i wouldnt drive a themed car but who gives a sh*t. Your car is done right regardless and i respect that.. And if you like it then **** somebodies opinion online, right?

So do ya thing, cuz i see that you are. But dont be so quick to call someone out as a hater.... Like on my other car forum. Somebody said some negative sh*t to me about needing to change sumthn. Did i start talkin all this hater sh*t? All i said was "thanks for your input, but I like it." Rather than startin sh*t. Were all cool people around here man, give us a chance before gettin hot.

So if i offended anybody, maybe thats just how it came off to you...But those werent my intentions.

Welcome to the site anyways.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
CADILLAC MOANE said:
uneek1976 said:
I would really like to see a video of how that regal sounds and runs,
[youtube]GRwZpXpC72I&feature=related[/youtube]
looks and sounds to do wut others on stocks can do..lol wish i cud swang my stocks rides like dat...

85CutlassSalonRyder

Greasemonkey
Jun 4, 2011
Dallas,Texas
dlo253 said:
All the blue painted plastic is tacky imo. How you gonna check the fluid levels?? Lol. If you wanna do it big... send me your air cleaner and get spongebob milled on the top. I do custom valve covers too, all cnc.

Actually, if you look through and see clear brake fluid in your brake reservoir your a BMF. I dont have the best eyesight in the world but i can never tell how much fluid i have in any of my jugs. Windshield washer fluid is irrelevant and the overflow jug is 50/50. I guess you can see green antifreeze/coolant but I usally just fill it up with water to give my heater a lil more umph in the winter!

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
We need to learn the difference between "bashing" and "constructive criticism". I can understand Dlo253's criticism that you would not be able to check the fluid levels because the plastic is painted. Can you honestly tell me you can check the fluid through that turqoise paint? I still check mine because I can see fluid levels through the somewhat transparent plastic. Dlo didn't straight up bash the guys car.

This is a forum, we offer opinions on each others rides all the time. Just like I had people tell me that the old z28 wheels I had looked tacky. Take it with a grain of salt, can't expect to put pics up of a car on a website and not expect some sort of criticism.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
Everybody has an opinion....the question is....do they need to express it. Praise is much appreciated, but telling somebody who is proud of their build that it looks like a wagon on the prairie doesnt do anybody any good. Its just meant to insult...and thats uncalled for imo.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT said:
Callin his bottles tacky is border line hating,and whats with all the opinions,some of yall opinions would get yall head and neck rearranged,save that sh*t,basically if you aint got nothing good to say stfu.
So someone knowingly posts numerous pics in a way that makes it open for opinions but yet all the users HAVE to reply with "good job" or "nice car" in order not to become a big bad HATER??? Dlo wasnt being a dick when he posted that and thats my opinion aswell so I guess im a hater too. In some weird way that makes sense I guess . . . Please stop with this hater nonsense it gets really old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor