Started my winter project

Status
Not open for further replies.

betcha618

Greasemonkey
Jul 24, 2007
megaladon6 said:
i'm sorry but i have no problems with my c-bolt covers. what's so special about your wour p-bolt covers? it's a rectangle, it has no design features to it. not that there's anything special about mine, they're painted and pinstriped to match the engine ohhhh ahhhhh! :lol: .

Exactly, they blend with a hint of chrome. But theres no bolts across the topp ruining that nice rectangles flow. To each there own.

bigdan

Master Mechanic
Oct 3, 2007
st-jean baptiste ,quebec,
thanks to share those great moments :D

what cam did you put in the engine ?

Dan

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
sounds nice!
you really don't see the bolts on my covers. that might be because i painted the covers and pinstripped them
where are you in NY? i've been thinking that the NY, PA, NJ, and CT g-bodies should get together.

betcha618

Greasemonkey
Jul 24, 2007
megaladon6 said:
sounds nice!
you really don't see the bolts on my covers. that might be because i painted the covers and pinstripped them
where are you in NY? i've been thinking that the NY, PA, NJ, and CT g-bodies should get together.

I live out on Long Island. I'm in the NY Monte Carlo Club (NYMonteCarloClub.com) We meet up all the time, we also attend shows in Delaware, PA, NJ, etc.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
car sounds great nice work and good job getting the job done smoothly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor