starting my 1st 455 OLDS build thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhettoRacingKid

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2010
Re: starting my 1st build thread

dude... how did I never notice you were on here. Its bob btw...

I cant wait to see this in person

Intragration

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2012
Chicago

It's interesting and cool that you went high-tech with the Olds too. That's almost unheard of. Some people are still running Olds motors, but usually if they do a build like yours, they're doing Chevy. Good job so far, looking forward to seeing your results.

dr78442

G-Body Guru
Mar 15, 2010
massapequa park NY

GhettoRacingKid said:
dude... how did I never notice you were on here. Its bob btw...

I cant wait to see this in person

Hey Bob, I'm everywhere. What even funnier is that I had no idea you where here. Feel free to stop by anytime . between your build and mine we have some B/S to catch up on

dr78442

G-Body Guru
Mar 15, 2010
massapequa park NY

Thanks guys . It means a lot when both of your cutlasses are really done nice. This build is something I have wanted to do for quite some time. I spent a lot of time doing research and trying to prepare before I touched a wrench. I have used 455rocket and intragation builds for insperation and part of my research . Thanks for your help guys

dr78442

G-Body Guru
Mar 15, 2010
massapequa park NY
Re: starting my 1st 455 OLDS build thread

Spent a couple of hours today working on the Olds. All my fuel and computer connections are done . I am hoping to have her running in a couple weeks . A few pictures I took today

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

finman04

Greasemonkey
Nov 27, 2011
Roseville Mi.
Wow is this a great looking build. What year is the block and is it bored, if so what pistons are you using. How much HP and Tq are you looking for. What gear do you have in the 8.5. Nice job.

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
Looking really nice.

I hope you have better luck with the Mond*llo roller than I've heard of others in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor