!!!!!STUPID QUESTION TIME!!!!! HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

84clonewars

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Pharozen said:
I'm going to talk to my my mechanic tomorrow, but if I'm not mistaken, I think everything should work. I'll let you know what I find out tomorrow.

Ok good luck can't wait to see what happens.

my86442

Greasemonkey
Jan 31, 2011
Nashua, Iowa
the transmission choice is up to you man. The more options you got along with compliments from these guys here will help. Its your wallet on what you choose for your car, either way i looks like its gunna be a bad *ss build. As far as the motor mount pads, Your either gunna have to use a Chevy Motor for those pads or unbolt what you had and find some that will fit your olds. The olds 350 has a wider stance than the chevy 350. No modifications will make a olds motor bolt to chevy pads, I already tryed and failed, :lol: i even welded in tabs to extend the mount to the pad and they wouldnt alllow the engine to clear the hood.

84clonewars

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Yes you need the pads in the pic, with those the olds 350 will bolt into the proper location (same size a factory 307) that way there's nothing for you to figure out, everything will line up. You can use the pulleys brackets from a olds 307 the whole accessory setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor