Sugar in the tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
The other night I went out to try and pull my car in the garage for my rear end swap. I remembered that I had little to no fuel and with the car being boxed in in the snow and ice I had a feeling that I better put some fuel in it since I had some in a container already. As I grabbed the fuel container and uncapped my fuel cap I found a rough, almost crystalized white powder. Sure enough it was sugar!!! So being pissed enough to punch a baby I decided to wait and drop the tank the next day so I wouldnt run the risk of damaging anything else. I got the tank dropped luckily it was pretty much empty and found a huge mass of sugar in my tank! I checked the fuel lines and filter and they were spotless so I got it just in time! The only thing I lost out of the deal was 2 tank straps (rust), and about a gallon of gas. I know alot of you dont get this lucky with people messing with your cars but I dodged a bullet here! I still havent found the time to swap the rear end but all in all im just relieved and will be buying a locking gas cap this weekend for sure!!!!!!!

Good heads up on spotting that sh*t before you dumped the fuel in your tank and fired it up..I don't know what motor you have in your ride but it would been been cooked.....You obviously pissed someone off or have some jealous punk *ss kid in your neighborhood...I would call and have a police report filed just in case your motor is shot and you have vandalism insurance on it.....Not to kick you in your nutz while your down, but the first thing I did was buy a $7.00 locking gas cap for my ride at Napa...Good luck!!!

I hope you find the s.o.b. and set him on fire with the sugar gas.

Yea the town I live in refers to anything j* scrap as the fastest things on the road. I have a tendency of accidentally sittin on the brakes and throttle at intersections when I know one is behind me so that might have done it! As for the motor its a 400 sb that has treated me great so far. When I get the 3.73s in I imagine il piss a hell of a lot more people off but its worth it!

Who the hell does that anymore? It has to be a kid, or a total loser.

I have a feeling of who it is. The same kids that let my grampas goats out into the road and the same ones that TP peoples lawns. Its hard to believe that the group im thinkin of is in high school now! They might need new tires before too long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor