Summit exhaust kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go to Pypes website there are a lot of pics submitted by TobyP on his install. He had also posted a video of his lightning rods and you can hear there. I will be installing one under my 442 in the next couple weeks.

NorthWestRider

Master Mechanic
Apr 21, 2010
The street pro sounds really good better than the dynomax I think. Here are a couple of short videos of my car not the best but something. The one video is when I had a bad case of blow by and running super rich. It had been sorted since.

Sounds good

NorthWestRider

Master Mechanic
Apr 21, 2010
I did order the summit header back system just pipes since i already have 40 series flows appreciate all the response

montec

Apprentice
Feb 17, 2016
ND
The summit brand kit is made by heart throb exhaust out of MN.

I actually just ordered their kit and a set of their fully welded turbo's, they look like flowtech afterburners, and I like the sound they give on my current exhaust but upgrading pipe size to allow it to breath better.

beeterolds

Master Mechanic
Dec 15, 2007
Cleveland ohio 44131
Heres my setup brother... I have a 5.3 with the edelbrock 2215 cam.. Flowmaster Super 44s

montec

Apprentice
Feb 17, 2016
ND
Here is mine with their fully welded mufflers.

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
I bought the summit kit when we first built the Monte. The turbo mufflers were ok, I've ditched them a few years ago in favor of the dynomax ultra flo welded mufflers..... all in all, great kit for the $$

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor