Summit exhaust kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

crotchss

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Apr 14, 2010
Kearney, Nebraska
A friend of mine put a kit on his 1979 Malibu wagon. Quality was good, it fit great, and sounded good with a roller 406 SBC up front. Exhaust note was throaty. Another buddy used a kit on a 1981 Z28, it also fit great with good sound and quality.

NorthWestRider

Master Mechanic
Apr 21, 2010
A friend of mine put a kit on his 1979 Malibu wagon. Quality was good, it fit great, and sounded good with a roller 406 SBC up front. Exhaust note was throaty. Another buddy used a kit on a 1981 Z28, it also fit great with good sound and quality.
Cool thanks for the response

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
I have used the dynomax kit on my other malibu and it fit great! I currently have the pypes kit Monte style tails worth the street pro mufflers but don't have the tails on. I like the sound.

I'll try and load a video when I get home later.
Nice I'm on the fence between race pro or violators. How's the dyno max compare to the pypes quality and sound.

Not trying to hijack thread lol

V8 Rumble

Royal Smart Person
Jan 7, 2010
Connecticut
Nice I'm on the fence between race pro or violators. How's the dyno max compare to the pypes quality and sound.

Not trying to hijack thread lol

The street pro sounds really good better than the dynomax I think. Here are a couple of short videos of my car not the best but something. The one video is when I had a bad case of blow by and running super rich. It had been sorted since.

Reactions: 1 users

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
The street pro sounds really good better than the dynomax I think. Here are a couple of short videos of my car not the best but something. The one video is when I had a bad case of blow by and running super rich. It had been sorted since.

I like the sound. I bet the violators would be too loud, street pros sound good but I'm looking for a bit louder. I'm most likely going to go with race pros. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor