Summitracing

Status
Not open for further replies.

tk76

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 1, 2013
Town of Tonawanda,NY
CamaroAdam73 said:
There's various other vendors i've learned to be just as good as summit but specialize in what they sell. Ken at everyday performance is the newest in my book, he really hooked me up with a sweet Qjet setup, calibrated it to my motor, and even reached out to me personally here on the forums when i was asking around for help.

I go through SC&C (savitske classic and custom) for my suspension stuff, :evil: 'nuff said. I can't wait to wheel my car around tight turns with the new setup.

Dick miller at dickmillerracing hooked me up with allot of necessary hardware for building up an olds 403, he seems like a straight forward guy with a good rep. I picked up my crank girdle/ main studs, and cam thrust kit from him. He gave me some really helpful advice too.

I deal with comp cams directly, I've found it's better to just call them when your ordering a cam/ kit.
On the flip side, I've been burned by two places one of which i don't remember the name, and the other is Mondello performance. They've got a pretty bad rep mounting against them, and they screwed me for a set of head gaskets and an oil pump pickup. Btw Mondello performance isn't associated with Joe Mondello anymore, but you can still contact the old man if you google him. He's apparently got a new shop setup in Tennessee.

Joe Mondello has been dead for about 2 years. His work was excellent, but his business rep has sucked for along time.

84cutspreme

Royal Smart Person
Jun 4, 2009
Agreed that summit is the best. Never had a bad experience and when there was a problem they fixed it asap. I too use summit over jegs because I find summit's catalog and website easier to navigate. 100% satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor