super bowl picks now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1tchin'-Buick

Master Mechanic
Jan 11, 2010
I'm thinkin' Pitt Vs. Atlanta in the Super Bowl. Pitt beats N.E. in the quarters and Atlanta beats The Saints in the quarters. Pitt beats Atlanta in the end............. This is all pre-wild card game Voodoo...........

I am thinking the Rams -- Oh thats right they sucked *ss last weekend and are done now for the year -- :rofl:

If I have to root for anyone it would be ................... :arrow: Atlanta

Bitchin'-Buick said:
I'm thinkin' Pitt Vs. Atlanta in the Super Bowl. Pitt beats N.E. in the quarters and Atlanta beats The Saints in the quarters. Pitt beats Atlanta in the end............. This is all pre-wild card game Voodoo...........

First off I do not get what you mean by Pitt beat N.E. in the Quarters, but since 2000 Tom Brady is 6-1 against Pitt so they only beat us once since he has been are starter. The last time we played Pitt in the playoffs we KILLED THEM.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRr_m3rLfYw
Also this season we beat Pitt 39-26! So I do not know where your getting your facts, but my team the Patriots who will win the AFC and superbowl!!!

Eagles VS Pats, Pats win the Super bowl :mrgreen:

Vick's my guy, but the Patriots haven't had a turnover in their last 7 games, and those games weren't against weak opponents either... And they DESTROYED the Bears in Chicago while it was snowing. Actually, Tom Brady is undefeated when it's snowing outside.

I think it will be patriots vs falcons, so falcons would be the under dog and they will win

Saints all the way...but look out for the Falcons!

Tuggy24g said:
Bitchin'-Buick said:
First off I do not get what you mean by Pitt beat N.E. in the Quarters.
Guess I should have said Semi-Finals. I do not disagree one bit that N.E. is a great team. Upsets happen every week in the NFL, so it's hard sayin' what could happen! Beside I could careless who wins cause my team, Cleveland sucks monkey nuts........ :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor