Syracuse Nationals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Did this guy actually drive this beast from New Jersey? Somehow I doubt it. It looks more like a drag car than a pro-streeter.
I don't know for sure, but I doubt it. The car was EXTREMELY clean and VERY well done.

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I don't know for sure, but I doubt it. The car was EXTREMELY clean and VERY well done.
Probably came out of an enclosed trailer. Nicely done car though.
Hope you were able to cool off...

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
View attachment 118664
anyone else see what's happening with the front of this ride?diffrent header and bumper.
Chris,
I took a quick glimpse of it, but now that you mentioned it, I'm guessing that he probably used the later header panel with the '79 grille. The front somehow looks misshapen. I guess he got a little creative with fiberglass and a mix of parts. Maybe not a Chevy header panel. I can't quite put my finger on it.
That bumper looks like it came off of a Cutlass or Regal....certainly not a Malibu or El Camino front bumper.

Last edited:

michmalibuman

Royal Smart Person
Jun 14, 2017
WOW! Great pictures ,Thanks for posting them. Lots of nice G-Bodies including yours. :cool:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor