T-top storage bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

crucial118

Royal Smart Person
Nov 15, 2008
MARYLAND, DMV
Just wondering what you guys do for storing your tops when you take them off. I have a 80 monte and it didn't come with storage bags. Will camaro bags work? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

crucial118

Royal Smart Person
Nov 15, 2008
MARYLAND, DMV
Yes G-boz, I need a set of gbody bags please. PM me pics and a price shipped to Maryland 20721. Thanks.

crucial118

Royal Smart Person
Nov 15, 2008
MARYLAND, DMV
Thanks for the responses. Are all gbody ttops the same size? Will any gbody top bag fit my 1980?

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
Thanks for the responses. Are all gbody ttops the same size? Will any gbody top bag fit my 1980?

I'm going to say yes, they are all the same unless they are some kind of aftermarket configuration. Please correct me if I'm wrong...

I know this is an old post but thought I'd throw this out there in case the same Q comes up later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor