t-tops parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLICKGLOCKMEX

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 31, 2009
Smithfield n.c.
im in the process of restoring the t-tops on my 87 ss monte and was wondering if you guys kno where i can get some new(or decant used)parts at a fair price.my who life i havent expected anything free or just given to me but damn imo this stuff is way over priced!maybe i havent been to the right site or parts dealer.i went hear www.gbodyparts.com but they were pricey too(but there parts did look high quality).one of the parts is the T-Top Center Ridge Cap and others that go with it.thanks alot guys!

GLICKGLOCKMEX

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 31, 2009
Smithfield n.c.
oh yea this is another problem i gotta tackle.
normal_101_2441.jpg
normal_101_2443.jpg

SeeMy355

Apprentice
Apr 15, 2009
You have to upload pictures to a web server before they can be viewed on the internet...

You can't image link pictures from your computer...

GLICKGLOCKMEX

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 31, 2009
Smithfield n.c.
ok i think i got it now!

SeeMy355

Apprentice
Apr 15, 2009

SeeMy355

Apprentice
Apr 15, 2009
Oh wow...

I have a t-top Cutlass so I have an idea of what that is supposed to look like...

What kind of parts are you looking for?

I would think that you'd need to see a body shop to rectify the situation in those pictures. My doors looked a lot like that and the local body shops turned me away. I had to replace both my doors...

GLICKGLOCKMEX

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 31, 2009
Smithfield n.c.
acually the car is at be body shop but the guys are real cool and let me work on it up there.im trying to do all the little tidous stuff b4 they get to it.they are acually backed up right now.theres some parts i kno i can save but others that i kno i need like these.
craillg.jpg
c2md.jpg

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
GLICKGLOCKMEX said:
oh yea this is another problem i gotta tackle.
normal_101_2441.jpg
normal_101_2443.jpg

Yikes...

Nobody makes patches for those areas, so you're stuck either cutting good metal out of a donor car, or fabricating patches yourself/having a pro do it...

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
Theres a donor car in a junkyard up here in PA... Time for a Roadtrip!!

GLICKGLOCKMEX

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 31, 2009
Smithfield n.c.
yea i know nobody makes patches for the rusted out areas, like i said the car is at the body shop waiting for its turn(long line).but im looking for the body parts that go under the t-tops.where is pa?and how far from north carolina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor