t tops

Status
Not open for further replies.

awdblazer

Master Mechanic
Dec 12, 2013
where does everyone put them when you take them off your car?
can you please post pics
thanks!!!

CWPottenger

G-Body Guru
Oct 9, 2012
I put mine in their protective sleeves and then set in the trunk. Thinking about making an actual holder assembly in the trunk, but not a priority yet.

MR442

G-Body Guru
Apr 1, 2010
Back woods Central PA
Before I bought a replacement factory bag . I'd wrap in trunk( they moved around ) I got straps hold down straps off other t-top equipped GM car. ( can't remember) . Now they fit tight and no movement

awdblazer

Master Mechanic
Dec 12, 2013
well i guess i need to get some bags made first but i dont want them flopping around in the back when i am driving

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
MR442 said:
Before I bought a replacement factory bag . I'd wrap in trunk( they moved around ) I got straps hold down straps off other t-top equipped GM car. ( can't remember) . Now they fit tight and no movement
youre thinking of the strap hold downs from a f-body.i use these in both my 87 mcSS,and 88 aero SS :wink:

MR442

G-Body Guru
Apr 1, 2010
Back woods Central PA
awdblazer said:
well i guess i need to get some bags made first but i dont want them flopping around in the back when i am driving

Bags can be found in allot of places . Leather and soft lined. Other GM had t-tops may work . I got mine on eBay for $45 factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor