Tach filters

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
Anyone know if one style tachometer filter is better than the other? Was looking at ones for the corvette ( one in one out). Prices are all close. Have the plug and wire for the HEI already just need into the dash itself. Using the upgraded 8k tach from Dixie Restoration. The car never had one originally being a 1981 ElCo with sweep speedometer.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I might have the white wire, that goes into the cluster connector, I'd have to look.

Reactions: 1 user

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
I do have one if you're interested

View attachment 228650
I wish I could but the wire from the coil isn’t set up for that plug from factory. Something like that I would not want to cut and make do. It’d be just wrong. But thank you!! This is the wire I have for going to the coil. The tach is going to take a flat ring wire connector to have it work.
IMG_5125.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor