Taking a trip to PULLAPART tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
Taking my virgin voyage to our "local" Pullapart tomorrow, hopefully. Local is 60 miles away.

Going to see how much of the gbodies they have, have been picked clean .

They have:
(1) Cutlass
(1) Regal
(5) Montes
(3) Malibus
(2) Grand Prix

Gonna see what can be scavenged from them.......wish me luck.

If I can, I'll get some stuff I don't need, and let you guys have first pick out of it.

Wish me luck!

IF, big if, they haven't torched the chassis side of any 307 engine mounts, I could certainly use a set. I would gladly compensate you for your time.
Thanks
Art Bichsel

i need a passenger side inner fender well for a 86 monte carlo ls. 86 - 88 should work dont know about earlier years. if you see one and its cheap ill paypal you for it. looking to spend 50$ or under including shipping to 32117. if its more than that i cant afford it but thanks anyway.

I'm looking for wheel well moldings for my Regal as well as a header and front bumper. Don't forget to pull the bezel clips around the radio 🙂 Man I love junkyard trips. I used to go there with my dad when I was a kid. I can spend the day whole day there.

If you have a camera, can you could snap some pics of the Regal and Cutlass if they are not totally cannibalized? I might be driving through there to SC in a week or so and if it's worth it, I can stop to pull some stuff.

D

Still looking for a 79' or 80' silver dash bezel from a Grand Prix. It is the big faceplate that covers the whole front of the dash, silver, not woodgrain. Thank's.

If it's not too much trouble could you see about the rubber mounts that are between the crossmember and the frame rail? I'll compensate you for the time and trouble too! Thanks

Well after reading this i did some research, and apparently there is a pull a part 8.8 miles from my house here in Jackson! Looks like i know what were doing on Easter!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor