Th350

Status
Not open for further replies.

onebadasscutlass

Greasemonkey
Jun 30, 2011
detriot, michigan
I am in the middle of trying to get my car up and ready for spring. I have th350 in that im pulling out to change the converter. While it's out I want to do put new seals in it cause if I leave it parked for a couple days it leak a nice HUGE puddle. But I cant seem to find just seal kit and I dont want to buy a hole rebuild kit for it. Do you guy know where to get one at

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
Give these boys a call - they will have anything you want. TRANSTAR
654 E 10 Mile Rd, Hazel Park, MI 48030
(248) 398-7877

skulledmonte84

Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2014
near Clearfield pa
onebadasscutlass said:
I am in the middle of trying to get my car up and ready for spring. I have th350 in that im pulling out to change the converter. While it's out I want to do put new seals in it cause if I leave it parked for a couple days it leak a nice HUGE puddle. But I cant seem to find just seal kit and I dont want to buy a hole rebuild kit for it. Do you guy know where to get one at

Here's a link you mus well change both while your at it,it wouldn't hurt to pull the pan,clean it out an install a new pan gasket an filter

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TH350-Front-Rea ... 8a&vxp=mtr

Attachments

• $(KGrHqIOKpUE3tk)2uq+BOG08Qn8yQ~~_3.JPG
    $(KGrHqIOKpUE3tk)2uq+BOG08Qn8yQ~~_3.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 381
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor