kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
IMG_20120628_102919.jpg

IMG_20120628_102933.jpg

IMG_20120628_103148.jpg

IMG_20120628_103202.jpg

quick spray job until i get some quotes on sandblasting/sodablasting entire shell
IMG_20120628_105059.jpg

lsx80monte

Greasemonkey
Apr 12, 2012
dam that looks like it was a lot of work stripping it if your are gonna have a media blaster do the whole shell. You could have just shot the parts you stripped with etching and/or epoxy primer. Then have the media blaster hit the really hard to do areas like the under side, the firewall and the interior. But the body look pretty rust free to me.

Carlola

Master Mechanic
Feb 5, 2011
So jealous you can have bare metal outside, it rusts instantly up here!! good progress keep wrenchin!

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
West up homie.helL.A. gL.A.d to CE you found the space to get that "much anticipat :mrgreen: ed"frame-off build going on with "tha runt"what do you mean you need headlight buckets? Do you mean trim rings and headlights?because from what I know,the 82-87 header only takes these,no buckets?nehoo,what hapen to all the components you had previously on tha runt?nehoo ,I can send you four trim rings,four headlights,and I have one Bezel)driver I believe) im gonna be shooting some parts out to your bro for that CHINEY FINISH :wink: and ill put these in the mix for you if you want? DAMNIT I just membered you out in the i.e. now :blam: well pm me your adress and ill get them out to ya.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
L.A.X-RATED said:
West up homie.helL.A. gL.A.d to CE you found the space to get that "much anticipat :mrgreen: ed"frame-off build going on with "tha runt"what do you mean you need headlight buckets? Do you mean trim rings and headlights?because from what I know,the 82-87 header only takes these,no buckets?nehoo,what hapen to all the components you had previously on tha runt?nehoo ,I can send you four trim rings,four headlights,and I have one Bezel)driver I believe) im gonna be shooting some parts out to your bro for that CHINEY FINISH :wink: and ill put these in the mix for you if you want? DAMNIT I just membered you out in the i.e. now :blam: well pm me your adress and ill get them out to ya.
yea the header takes 4 buckets which the headlights sit in and four trim rings i need it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor