Status
Not open for further replies.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
Re: 81 malibu 3 speed floor shift

Bonnewagon said:
2 door with stick? Go for it! I smell 4 speed in your future.
yessir.. have more pics in my photobucket account under kuruption109 in the my cars album

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY

Kuruption, that's how I got started on these cars. In 93' I found an 81' Malibu wagon, 229 six, 3 speed on floor, no AC, full gauges, 2:41 rear. It sucked! But I immediatly slipped a 350, 4 speed, and 3:23 posi in and never looked back.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

buickestate said:
I have the tail light you need....
not parting it out just looking to sell bumpers im goin with the tucked bumpers..what's your price on the taillight and pic

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

youngdeezy said:
nice im glad you picked this up otherwise i would of been on you about this 1. good find and an even better deal
yessir i had to do it for the price...

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

so guys i been debating on what to do wit the interior i think im going to just have the seats redone in a cloth material to match dash and prob have all the panels repainted to match also i hate the tan color just dont look good to me...what you guys think... also i wont be driving the car no time soon so i have plenty of time to clean it up and make changes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor