ThA RuNt projeck "FRAME OFF"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 81 malibu "PROJECT 3 SPEED"

Looking sweet man, like the floor shift, buckets, no console look.

Got an autometer street tach setup for 6 cyl, want it? I think I payed $10 for it 7 years ago. Have no use for it now, going to a V8 in the wagon

malibuSSwagon said:
Looking sweet man, like the floor shift, buckets, no console look.

Got an autometer street tach setup for 6 cyl, want it? I think I payed $10 for it 7 years ago. Have no use for it now, going to a V8 in the wagon
i wud love it i been lookin at gettin a tach for the malibu..

Man, I searched everywhere for a carpet the other day! Nice catch! Do you mob around shinin' like that? I bet you be blindin'!

bigjoenvegas said:
Man, I searched everywhere for a carpet the other day! Nice catch! Do you mob around shinin' like that? I bet you be blindin'!
yessir i be smashin all over phoenix.. its not as bad as u think it really dont reflect that much

should be painting it in a few weeks my neighbor said he ordered a 120 gallon compressor so he said i can use it ill just buy me a da sander from harbor freight and find a spray gun to shoot the paint... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor