ThA RuNt projeck "FRAME OFF"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
Re: 81 malibu PROJECT "3 SPEED" aka "THA RUNT"

Fam!!! Had a helluva time hangin with yall. I'll be back down in a few to kick it again. Thanks for lettin me roll "Tha RUnt"/ JEALOUS!!! 8) Clean *ss ride bruh. I got the green light from the old lady to get one. Cant wait. Im tellin yal the 3 speed V6 aint no punk!! Chris was barkin 1st and 2nd gear! The bare metal looks sweet! Man I'd hit it again with the sander and then clear it. That looks hot fam! Thanks again for rollin the red carpet out for me and the ol girl (Tha Blue Carpet Treatment") And thanks for the work yall put in. C installed my front and rear shocks and replaced all my vac hoses. What A HUUUGE difference that made. Car runs like a champ. Doin the cap and rotor and spark plugs later this week. Just got back to Cali. Here's a few pics bruh.. Hope you like em

Tha "Runt"..Its nuthin....

4831346135_8b271a06f4_b.jpg

4831983390_8a5c245328_b.jpg

4831376435_9f1096c683_b.jpg

More pics here.

Click pic below for more photo's

Primewell Sp's for me next bruh! I got the Firehawks at a killer deal. Couldnt pass up $15 per tire. But I need those PW's in my life! 225-70 fills the wells out nicely. Imma black my other wheels out like yours. Copying is the best form of flattery! LOL!

Ya boy "Elco Warren"

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

o thanks bro.. man nothings better than helping out wit the whips...an the pics an vids are icing on the cake!!!!

1badbu

Greasemonkey
Jul 28, 2010
Kentucky

My 79' Bu was ordered just like that with out a/c though.

Hard to believe there's still some out there.

Good find !

Mar 13, 2010

whats good fam, just joined the forum ill stay tuned with all the new updates.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

bangingears said:
whats good fam, just joined the forum ill stay tuned with all the new updates.
fa sho.. today i started sanding the car wit a DA sander... getting the body nice and smooth should have some pics tomorrow...

bigjoenvegas

Master Mechanic
Dec 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV

kuruption109 said:
For a split second, I thought you converted tha runt to right hand drive! I see you guys are in monsoon season too. It's been giving Vegas some killer humidity!

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

bigjoenvegas said:
kuruption109 said:
For a split second, I thought you converted tha runt to right hand drive! I see you guys are in monsoon season too. It's been giving Vegas some killer humidity!
yessir it was just raining here about 10 min ago... the malibu has been in the garage for 2 days now...

Doober

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
Swartz Creek, MI/Tucson, AZ

It's raining quite a bit down here too... lower temps are nice, but the humidity isn't :x Feels like I'm back up in Michigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor