Status
Not open for further replies.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
Re: 81 malibu PROJECT "3 SPEED" aka "THA RUNT"

Lue said:
You been putting in some work huh? It really shows!!!
trying... money kind of tight so i do what i can.. front suspension next on my list replacing all that OLD $h!T.. what up wit ur BU

bigjoenvegas

Master Mechanic
Dec 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV

Lookin' good! It was hard to see your pictures from my phone but now that I have my internet back I can really see. Ever figure anything out on that rear quarter panel?

youngdeezy

G-Body Guru
Jan 4, 2007
cali

kuruption109 said:
looking to buy this intake for the malibu any recommendations?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... K:MEWAX:IT

that should be good for you as long as the price doesnt go sky high. i had a 3.8 intake i got for free from this tow yard back in the day and sold it on criagslist. they guy hit me up a few weeks later and said it woke his engine up. so it must be worth it

Crossbreed

Greasemonkey
Sep 16, 2009

Nice. Car looks good.
So, do they not make those 4.3 intakes anymore?
Also, I'll throw in my opinion for s#its and giggles: Always thought a malibu would look badass with the SS nose (like Choo Choo customs made for the Elkys).

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

Crossbreed said:
Nice. Car looks good.
So, do they not make those 4.3 intakes anymore?
Also, I'll throw in my opinion for s#its and giggles: Always thought a malibu would look badass with the SS nose (like Choo Choo customs made for the Elkys).
yea they do... and i dont like the ss front end but my buddy warren does he will prob do that swap once he gets a malibu...

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H4UNoMc2p7U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H4UNoMc2p7U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

youngdeezy said:
Hows it going? it must be hott as hell in AZ were having a heat wave up here.
yea its hot but hell that dont stop me lol it just rained a lil while ago...

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

so i got rid of the trans am seats i had and bought some gbody buckets.. and man i tell ya i love these seats they are really comfy (not that the other seats were not). these seats also sit a lil lower than the other making life a lil easier getting in and out the car without my legs always hitting the steering wheel(i don't have a tilt column). here's a pic of them i will have them redone all black with brown stitching no piping

100_1329.jpg

i also have a temp rear bumper i cleaned it up and sprayed it the metal-cast black chrome paint i believe duplicolor makes it.
like i said these bumpers are only temp im going with the tucked bumpers front and rear
100_1330.jpg

100_1331.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor