ThA RuNt projeck "FRAME OFF"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 81 malibu PROJECT "3 SPEED" aka "THA RUNT"

84ElCamino said:
2011 G-Body Run. I think we are going to plan that one in secret because with the rap we are getting we might not be aloud in any park in L.A. Whats messed up is that our members aren't even the ones giving us the bad name. But we will definately have one or two.

Dayum that Sucks!!! Ya when I went to El Dorado Park, I didnt see not one elko, So I asked one the Park rangers and he said " OH!!" that gangster car club was canceled for GOOD!" With an additude.. I was like whattttttttt!! That sucks that these park are not going to let you guys have these runs!!!! Im almost done with my elko and lookin forward to go to my frist run...

Well keep in touch and post those runs.... G-BODYS FOREVER!!!

Saint!

84ElCamino said:
2011 G-Body Run. I think we are going to plan that one in secret because with the rap we are getting we might not be aloud in any park in L.A. Whats messed up is that our members aren't even the ones giving us the bad name. But we will definately have one or two.

Thats wassup fam!! Whatever yall do I'll be there to support and even help out if needed. Ayo Chris!! Thanks for swangin thru and checkin Tha Roc Shop out. Preciate all the kind words, help and suggestions. We gonna get this thang together one build at a time..

Elco Warren

kuruption109 said:
thanks.... so i pulled my rear seat out today and wrapped it in plastic wrap (it will be like that till i get them reupholstered)and i was thinking im tired of driving my malibu and workin on it soooooo i think im goin to be lookin for another malibu 2 or 4 door within the next few months...
There was a 4 door up here for sale a couple weeks ago and he was asking $800 but he woulda taken less.

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
84ElCamino said:

Thats wassup fam!! Whatever yall do I'll be there to support and even help out if needed. Ayo Chris!! Thanks for swangin thru and checkin Tha Roc Shop out. Preciate all the kind words, help and suggestions. We gonna get this thang together one build at a time..

Elco Warren
yessir and wit the new job he runt will see better thangs REAL SOON!!! anytime bro. thats what fam is for to help one another

i picked a few lil accs. for the malibu i now have light in my trunk and im workin on my trunk popper **in need of the button that goes in glove box can anyone help?**

100_1580.jpg

100_1581.jpg

If you can't find a G-Body one I'm sure you could use one from another car, just make sure it's on some sort of bracket, or you could drill a hole somewhere for it, maybe somewhere in the glove box... a relay would be good to use here.

thanks doob... i will look into it i was actually looking at some newer malibu trunk popper buttons.

also did a quick spray job on my engine bay looks ok

100_1578.jpg

100_1579.jpg

so i have been having some problems with my headlights an it was getting on my last nerve. when i would turn on my hea lights my blinkers would just stay on and not blink.. when the lights were off they would work but only if i flickered the switch.. so to solve the problem i just replaced all the pigtails and now my lights work correctly and my blinkers works great i feel so much better i will post a few pics in a few forgot to take pics yesterday when i was doin it

LOL MY BLINKER DOES THE SAME...WHAT DID YOU CHANGE?>

kuruption109 said:
i picked a few lil accs. for the malibu i now have light in my trunk and im workin on my trunk popper **in need of the button that goes in glove box can anyone help?**

100_1580.jpg

100_1581.jpg

got one on the ss but dont want to part wit it :mrgreen: you know me and my "inthatuism of shaving everything possible"on dem g's!but i think i have a couple laying around on my old 85,and 90 fleetwood harnesses.they should work there gm.ill get back at you.REMIND me,(to much of that bionic in the 80's :blam: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor