ThA RuNt projeck "FRAME OFF"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 81 malibu PROJECT "3 SPEED" aka "THA RUNT"

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
LOL MY BLINKER DOES THE SAME...WHAT DID YOU CHANGE?>
just replaced all my headlight pigtails high beams low beams and turn signal..

THANKS!!! I WILL DO...

I just finished looking at all the pics of your Malibu That's one strange optioned car. 3 speed floor shift, with radio delete, rare to say the least, A good project car, looks like it is going to be sharp. just tell me you will put that mirror on the right way and move it forward where it belongs LOL. I think you can get the proper spacer off the web , so it will sit at the right angle. Good luck with it and i look forward to seeing more. TC

my console before and after

before:
100_1593.jpg

100_1592.jpg

after:
100_1597.jpg

100_1596.jpg

Dude,
The console looks fukn great.what kind of paint you use for it??

Ya what kinda paint is that, it looks freash.... when i painted my interior panels it kinda dripped...whats up with that...but they came out clean...i went to autozone and got this krylon plastic interior paint.....check it out...

Attachments

• 1001001750a.jpg
    1001001750a.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 805
  • 1001001749c.jpg
    1001001749c.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 806
  • 1001001747a.jpg
    1001001747a.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 801

also did a quick job on my uppers i will have these redone by the upholster when i get my seats done...

b4:
100_1369.jpg

After:
3.jpg

kuruption109 said:
also did a quick job on my uppers i will have these redone by the upholster when i get my seats done...
Your interior is a lot like mine! I have a maroon dash, black panels and grey seats! Lol. Lookin' a lot better then when you first got the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor