The giant f***ing is coming for you, Californians

They rob the trains-

No one will unload ships at the ports-

And they red tag all of the trucks for emissions reasons-

They are basically cutting themselves off from the world.

But look at what has to be done to get the raw materials and support for their electric cars. Not to mention the cost for a replacement battery and how to dispose of the battery after even doing reclamation

Reactions: motorheadmike
Meanwhile Montana, Alberta, and Saskatchewan prepare to form their own nation...

I have watched many of the transportation committee meetings when they meet to discuss bills that would exempt cars up to 1983 from emission testing. The people voting on these bills are being fed false information on a continual basis. One that caught my attention was a statement that said "the epa relaxes the emissions requirements over the years to help the older cars pass the test." I would be over joyed if that was the truth, but it is not, I pulled my smog cert from when I purchased my el camino in 2005 and compared it to my 2020 test. The max allowable emissions was just about cut in half. I have sent these test reports to all of the committee members with no response (not surprised). So now I will continue my hunt for work in a state that supports my hobbies. It will be a sad day to leave as I am the third gen to be born and raised in San Diego

Meanwhile Montana, Alberta, and Saskatchewan prepare to form their own nation...

The Dakotas would want to join too.

It will be called 'Bumfukistan'

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor