The new girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldtinsmith

Royal Smart Person
Jun 14, 2010
Auburn, Michigan
Tat2Chick,

Welcome to the site! You've got a very nice Cutty. Something you might consider, check to see if you can get the exterior of your Cutty detailed. A good detailer can make the paint look fantastic (if it can be salvaged!?). I think a detailer ("Crash") is a member here, and he might be able to answer some questions you might have.

Doug

Tat2Chick

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 21, 2011
papabearxl said:
FastGuyTim said:
Nice!!! I love the color.
And I know where your car is parked, in that pic.....notice the TN tag, as well.

I live outside of Newport, and work in Kodak.

Welcome aboard....

awesome! if i need any help i might be paying you a visit!!
i live right off of newport hwy, small world...

Tat2Chick

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 21, 2011
oldtinsmith said:
Tat2Chick,

Welcome to the site! You've got a very nice Cutty. Something you might consider, check to see if you can get the exterior of your Cutty detailed. A good detailer can make the paint look fantastic (if it can be salvaged!?). I think a detailer ("Crash") is a member here, and he might be able to answer some questions you might have.

Doug

yeah im wanting to go get it detailed, but it is peeling on passenger side :(

and its a 20 footer car, from 20 feet away it looks amazing, it does have some slight hail damage, thats probably why it was so cheap.

i dont care though i think it gives it character :)

Tat2Chick

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 21, 2011
username said:
Nice cutlass, you live over in pigeon forge?

well yes, i work in pigeon forge right off of the parkway, i live in sevierville, not many people live in pigeon forge

Sueolds442

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 16, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Woohoo, another chick with a gbody. :banana:

Welcome aboard. Nice looking cutlass, even if it is slightly imperfect with the paint, does look sweet in those pictures. I don't think the color is that bad, makes it different and unique I suppose. I'd have to agree with some of the guys that black shows all the nicks and dings as well, let alone dust. But its all personal preference, black is always wicked.

Good luck. Look forward to seeing more pictures. :D

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Im digging the color! I see your a tattoo artist? I have been doing tats for about 2 years now. You should check out the GBody tattoo thread!

HurstOlds

Master Mechanic
Sep 21, 2007
Illinois
Welcome to the site! Nice ride :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor