The new girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

username

Master Mechanic
Jul 21, 2009
Tennessee
papabearxl said:
yes it would be great, but sadly the only "running" I could do with the Cutlass is running for parts, since it isn't done...although I do have to run to work and back, and run after my 3 boys, constantly.....;)

I hear you, my car isnt on the road yet either but I can always dream

Tat2Chick

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 21, 2011
username said:
Tat2Chick said:
houndin101 said:
this is great we need more G's in the TN area for a good G-Body run

i was thinking the same thing :)

my cousin has a cutlass the same exact year as mine, we have been cruising together a little bit, we feel bad *ss lol

x3, There are quite a few of us on here from eastern Tenn. a foothills parkway,129 run would be cool.

let's do it!!

username

Master Mechanic
Jul 21, 2009
Tennessee
I just got thru putting in my drivetrain this week and still got a few things like proper throttle and detent brackets, exhaust and such. Maybe this fall there could be a "dragon" g body run.

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Acton Vale, Quebec, Canada
Welcome aboard! I say leave the color as is. There is a cutty near my work that is the same color combo as yours with a set of 15 cragar S/S mags. I always though it looked a little ugly but 2 weeks ago the owner had the paint polished and detailed and all I could say after seing it was WOW! Of course that`s just my opinion, if you would rather have it black, then dive in and go!
Dean

houndin101

Master Mechanic
May 5, 2010
where is that foothills place..and if i can inspire him my buddy has a 78 black knight that will cruise with lol we bring the rain :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor