40​
1962​
XChevyChevy II(all)Shop manual

Last edited:

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
What in TF are you up to?
Whelp, there is a 10,000 character limit on the board here. Back when I posted my adventures to Mt. Airy to buy the old shop manual stash from the Pilot Mountain Chevy Dealer since closed down, I had a number of people ask I post my list, once I made one, of what I walked away with. So I wrote them by box, sorted by year, in a notebook, then transcribed into an excel sheet

I then redacted the ones I'd like to keep, if I can find enough space, from the list which I'm now sharing per some member requests via both PM and open forum, but, its too long to have put up by just one post. again, 10,000 character stuff. My initial cull-list was keep non-duplicate truck stuff, non-duplicate training guides, non-duplicate f-body, and non-duplicate vette stuff.

so, I'm also looking for ideas of where people think youd go to do something with geo, or j-body, or w-body, or whatever I know I wont need. Problem is, even my initial list of "keepers" is over 200 books long, so, I know I'm going to have to revisit it and cut back further.... add some to this list at some point. All I know is, I wont be ebaying anything due to their paypal and anti-seller rules.

Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Ah. I see. Makes sense now. I deleted my question post above to give you uninterrupted space there.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor