The Spotted Thread

I guess that GMC took turning his wheels toward the curb pretty seriously.
And yes, people still do live in houses with 300 steps to their front door. It's nice in the winter and great after a long day at work.

I guess that GMC took turning his wheels toward the curb pretty seriously.
And yes, people still do live in houses with 300 steps to their front door. It's nice in the winter and great after a long day at work.

7FEEB9FC-37F2-4166-B30B-2D4B410D136F.jpeg

One of the guys I work with decided it was a good day to break this out of storage.

Friend in my school, invited me over to his farm yesterday. He never mentioned this, so I am still shocked.

And of course, I can't buy it lmao. Story is guy who lives next door, that owned the land my friends family bought- apparently is restoring it.... as it was his first truck in his 20's.

Well, I can say at his age now I hope, he has plenty of sheet metal or other truck parts lying around 🙃😂😂😂 because, yeah this is not some 6 month project for one guy that's in his 50's at least, that works on a farm himself....

But, I guess you can only wish him good luck 🙄😂😂😂

1BA8D514-AF7C-458E-8DBA-403B2978C6DF.jpeg

Reactions: Ugly1

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor